On weekdays from Saturday to Thursday from 09:00 AM to 7:00 PM. the Admission Office advises prospective students and their guardians regarding admission. Offices are closed on Friday only. However, during admission period, admission office will remain open on Friday. Students and parents are always welcome and encouraged to visit the campus for individual advising.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs:
- One filled out Application Form (available at Registrar's Office and at http://www.pu.edu.bd/ )
- Three copies of recent passport size color photo
- All transcripts, certificates and mark sheets of SSC and HSC; O and A Level;Diploma in Engineering
- Statement and address of applicant's guardian
1. Why should you choose Presidency University?
- Presidency University maintains international standards.
- Upto 100% tuition fee waiver.
- The curriculum is designed with requirements of academic programs
- of mainstream USA and other reputed universities.
- The curriculum is formally approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Distinguished faculty with national and international exposure.
- Modern Engineering Laboratory facilities.
- Excellent student-teacher interaction.
2. What are the Academic Programs that Presidency University offers in the Undergraduate level?
- BA in English
- BSS in Economics
- BSc in Computer Science and Engineering
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
3. What are the Academic Programs that Presidency University offers in the Graduate level?
- Regular MBA
- Executive MBA
- MA in English Language Teaching (ELT)
- MSS in Economics
- Masters in Environmental and Resource Management
- Download Undergraduate Admission Forms
- Download Graduate Admission Forms
- Download Library Membership Form
- Download Financial Aid Application Form