2.SUBMIT ONE SET OF PHOTOCOPY OF ALL CERTIFICATES & MARKSHEETS ONLY, ALONG WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR ATTESTATION.
3.IF ANY STUDENT MISSES THE DEADLINE AND FAILS TO SUBMIT THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS, UNIVERSITY AUTHORITY WILL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AS PER RULE.
Graduand students are requested to complete the following procedures to apply for their Provisional Certificates.
• Collect an Application Form of Provisional Certificate from the Department Office
• Complete the Application Form properly and submit to the Department Office.
• All tuition fees and dues should be settled
• Degree Processing Fee: Tk. 1000/- should be paid to the Accounts
• Library books should be returned to the Library before applying
• Must show Student ID Card to the Registrar’s Office while collecting the Provisional Certificate
• All Original previous Academic Records (SSC, HSC, Honours, and Diploma Certificate and Mark sheet)
should be provided to the Registrar’s office along with one set of Photocopy of all before collecting
the Provisional Certificate.
Please be noted that Registrar’s office needs Seven (07) Working Days to deliver the Provisional Certificate
after receiving the application from the Department
More details ..